Reaction of President of Selangor FA about Critic Ketum PSSI

Reaction of President of Selangor FA about Critic Ketum PSSI

President of Selangor FA, Datuk Seri Subahan Kamal, gave an answer related to the current news about the statement of PSSI Chairman, Edy Rahmayadi, some time ago.

Edy once said that two new players Selangor FA from Indonesia, Evan Dimas Darmono and Ilham Udin Armaiyn, considered not have a sense of nationalism due to defend the Malaysian club for the 2018 season competition.

Edy’s statement did not make Subahan void to cooperate with Evan Dimas and Ilham Udin. Therefore, both players are rumored to be joining Selangor FA for training session on December 22 next.

Evan Dimas and Ilham Udin signed a one-season contract with Selangor FA. They are reportedly getting a double salary.

Edy gave a spicy comment related to the transfer of two former Bhayangkara FC players to the Malaysian Super League participant club. According to Edy, should not two U-23 national team players join Selangor FA next season because Garuda’s squad will perform at the 2018 Asian Games.

Edy is only afraid of the game Evan Dimas and Ilham Udin read by Malaysian U-23 national team players.

“It is not possible because we have signed contracts and stamps from both players and we have made payments to both players,” Subahan said as quoted by the New Straits Times.

“They will join us on December 22,” Subahan added.

Subahan is not disturbed by the criticism delivered by Edy. According to Subahan, this is not the first time they bring players from Indonesia because previously there are also Bambang Pamungkas, Elie Aiboy and Andik Vermansah.

“Yes, he can say whatever he wants.We just question how to play abroad and make more money then become unpatriotic?” Subahan said.

“Selangor always has players from Indonesia, surely the FA Selangor is not worried about the contract of these two players, because it is valid,” he added.

Conte Want Hazard and Courtois Already Tied New Contract Before World Cup

Conte Want Hazard and Courtois Already Tied New Contract Before World Cup

Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to defend Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois kaisarsbobet.com. Therefore, he hopes they have a new contract before the 2018 World Cup.

At the end of the 2017/2018 season, Hazard’s contract at Chelsea will be two years away. Meanwhile, the Courtois contract at Chelsea is only until 2019.

Conte is well aware of the importance of the Belgian two-player role for Chelsea. Therefore, he hopes Hazard and Courtois have a new contract before appearing in the World Cup which has the potential to attract other clubs against both.

“Yes, I want them to sign a new contract.You talk about two great players,” Conte said as reported by Express.

“Thibaut is one of the best goalkeepers in the world, probably the best, and there is Eden.The club knows the importance of these two players and they are happy to play for this club.

“I would be very happy if they got a contract, they are two great players because they still have room to grow, they are still very young and it would be great if they could keep it

“The World Cup is the best tournament in the world.You can show your ability and show that you are a top player,” Conte added.